GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02

 Hello, my name is Ana Maria Peña. I am a Software Analysis and Development student, file number: 2721403. Instructor: Jessica Lorena Rubiano, the evidence is AUDIO GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02

Throughout my working life, I have come a long way, facing numerous challenges in my career. However, I never considered giving up. I am convinced that everything I have experienced has had a purpose and that my professional success has been built on my belief in myself.

He has always had a great passion for the field of computing and programming. Currently, I am very proud to be studying software analysis and programming. My goal is to maintain habits of excellence and maintain a positive service attitude towards both the community and the companies that require my skills.

Additionally, I want to continue growing financially, as one of my long-term goals is to establish a company dedicated to technology education and its advances to empower people in this field.

Comentarios