GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02

 Hello, my name is Ana Maria Peña. I am a Software Analysis and Development student, file number: 2721403. Instructor: Jessica Lorena Rubiano, the evidence is AUDIO GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02

There are certain attitudes, beliefs, and commitments that I must consider essential in my work and in my studies.

I think it is important to have to be punctual at work and activities, must make the most of my time to be a mother, study, and work.

Also, I must firmly believe in the importance of being responsible at work and in my studies. I believe in communication.

To foster a productive and supportive environment both at work and in academia, it is necessary to contribute my thoughts and actively listen to the opinions of others.

I also believe that continuous improvement and learning are essential. To stay competitive in your field and make a meaningful contribution to the workplace and academia, you should constantly update yourself and learn new skills.

In summary, in my work and studies, I must be punctual, responsible, communicative, and should always seek the best attitude.

Comentarios